Friday, September 7, 2012

My friend s Love


     55 words:limited edition fiction

The woodland shoe landed with a thud in the Capitol hill gained all attention.The table was organized with her sitting beside a handsome man;her new boyfriend.I looked into her eyes.It had tears with a smile.”Meet Manish”,She said looking at the shrimps which he  must have ordered.”I am going to marry him”,She said again now looking at the glass of wine.I was startled and overjoyed;my destiny,my love,I thought.But,Alas,she holds his hand.What happened?
His name was also Manish.  

24 comments:

  1. Its a good way to end with a melancholy. Interesting post indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gunjan.
    I bet they were bittersweet tears too, because she's not marrying the one she truly loves. Very intriguing tale indeed. Hope you will tell us more. Thanks for sharing.

    This Plunderous World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for reading Andy.Its great you liked it.

      Delete
  3. How dramatic! A wonderful F-55 Gunjan:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amit sir.This is my first 55 word fiction and thanks you liked it.

      Delete
  4. very critical and satirical of happenings of life !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes,true.And thanks for your comments.This is my first 55 word fiction and thanks you all liked it.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Ashish and keep visiting.Once again,welcome to my blog.

      Delete
  6. Two Manish..! LOL
    Poor situation and a lovely twist :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWW!!! I actually have a friend like that! Her current and ex bf share the same name! Too bad huh!!

    Nicely written! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,,,it creates a funny situation sometimes.

      Delete
  8. well u really created a story in those few words. the title was eye catching as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jerly for your kind words.And welcome to my blog . :)

      Delete
  9. wonderful ! life is like that !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks TTT,
      Yes,life is often wicked and funny like this.

      Delete
  10. Very nice Gunjan.. Your first one came up very well. Interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete