Thursday, June 28, 2012

A different case ?


Sometimes I really get bored by myself. This is dedicated to every  friends of mine viz.,Sarmishta,Krishna Desai,Benazir,Ved,Santu and Abhinav.I am really thankful to them for bearing with me.Friends,you don’t know you provide me the strength in unexplecible numerous ways. You  are wonderful,powerful,cute and beautiful but entirely different personalities(basically no two DNAs are similar,so gene differences is the reason for your difference;Ha!).
But you have one thing in common…
Guess what?
First,requesting from deep from my throat,read my blog and this time my 206 bones awaits your comments with ,I don’t know, how many muscles.

\Blog:
The place was crowded. It seems as if the world was moving except me(please take ‘me’ as the frame of reference,speaking phyicsically).Most of them were boys and girls.Ajay made his relative velocity positive by moving towards two shaggy Germans.The Germans were sitting alongside a mad man ,him also shaggy,conversing with him in sign language.
His walk was curious.
On reaching the spot,
Ajay: Hi
Germans:Berlin,man. Berlin .
Ajay:Yeah!This ain’t Berlin.
Meanwhile,the germans seemed busy with their newly made Indian friend.
Ajay asked them in a confused tone,”Why him?”
The Germans replied in unison,”He does’nt eat or shit,man!”.
Madness comes free and so do a mad person: no food serving and no shit accumulation.
Ajay complemented them,”True…True…no eating,no shiting”.
The clock struck 2:00 pm.
She was coming to meet him.Should he hug her or just shake hands or just behave as if they were meeting in the college.It has been 12 monthe since they have completed their graduation.So much thoughts made him confused.
I should ring her.
“Hey,Where are you?”
“Beside you”.
The voice has’nt changed much,only grown more strict.Nevertheless it sounded like a sweet music(achchha lagta hai…).She was wearing white and I was in a blue jeans and bluish shirt.Not to mention,blue represents royalty and white represents peace.But keeping in mind our previous talks her work was a violent one and mine was nothing near to royalty.
“Whats up”I asked surprisingly.
“ Fine,lets go somewhere.”,she said as if she wanted to move out of that place as soon as possible.
“Lets go eat somewhere in salt lake city and then watch a sweet movie”.
“Salt lake is very far”,she said,”Come to my place”.
“okay “,I nodded positively.
The place was heavily crowded.We lost each other a couple of times at the station.At last we boarded a local train .Ours was the first stop.
“You haven’t changed”,I said.
“But you have grown fat”.
“Hey ,only my belly has pop out a little.”I said almost laughingly.
We exchanged smiles.Our meeting till then was similar to our college ones.We were about to reach Liluah.
I took hold of her hand .
<to be continued>

No comments:

Post a Comment