Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lover's Cove Challenge #4

Lover's Cove Challenge #4

It's that time again! Time to head on over to apd-loverscove.blogspot.com, other wise known as "Lovers' Cove" and take part in this week's challenge! Please read the Guidelines and Q's & A's thoroughly before entering! In short, you must come up with a line of 15 words or less and your line must continue on in thought based on what the previous person on the linky wrote!





Andy

"Behold! I am renewed again, for the spirit of love has descended upon my heart!"

Crystal

"Years, I've wandered aimlessly through the midst of the shadows trying to elude the dark."

Elen

"Darkness isn’t always so dark becomes hope when our imagination wants to look for a light." 

Radwa

"A light that has been trying to find its sight through such darkness night."

Kriti

"This darkness becomes me, I am but the light of our shadow that quivers."
  
Eclipse

"Yearning for a flight towards the dream, away from the claws of fear." 

Lubaina

"And I rise, rise towards destiny till what the heart wants seems so near."

Nilanjana

"Yea, and  so I rise, wearing this darkness that’s also light, like sapphires beyond price."

Anjali

"I would rise and fly high till I touch the sky, conquering an eternal bliss.”

Bikram

 “The bliss I feel… Ah it transports me into a world so enchanting, and suddenly, I am set free…"

Janu

"This is the Eden of our love...which I will cherish and safe guard forever"

Balquis
"
The fragrance of eternal flowers of love permeates this fluttering heart....I feel beautiful."

My line

With stupendous efforts ,still I feel melancholy in my heart,for I am alone 


Good luck for the next participant.

16 comments:

  1. Dear Gunjan Kumar,
    A very warm welcome to Lovers' Cove!
    Your line is beautiful, but made me sad. Excellent entry! Thank you so much for taking part. Now you know it's not so scary at Lovers' Cove, I hope we will see you again for next month's challenge! (smile) Do take some time to click on the other links too. That way, everyone gets a few extra clicks and you get to meet new friends. Once the challenge closes, I shall compile the final poem and post it at Lovers Cove and my Facebook Notes for everyone to enjoy and share. Thank you again. I'll be back to visit periodically.

    P.S. You might also consider turning off word verification in the Settings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David.Love is sad without a partner,so i added the line.It made me sad too,but it would be interesting to see how it ends.
      I will definitely have some extra clicks.
      Once again welcome David.

      Delete
    2. Dear Gunjan,
      Thank you so much.
      I'm in the middle of putting the final poem together now. Just trying to find the right image. I'll be back with the link momentarily.
      BTW, my first name is Andy. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Hello Gunjan! You wrote a very beautiful line there. It's nice to see you participating in the challenge.

    Thank you for following my blog. Nice to see you there.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Balqis.You are welcome here.
      Once again Thanks

      Delete
  3. Hi Gunjan :very nice line. It´s a pleasure to meet you. Kiss Elen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too.Once again welcome to my blog and keep coming.
      _gunjan

      Delete
  4. Sad but really gorgeous line...and the poem is turned in another direction. Sadness can be beautiful - yet - only in poetry.
    Many thanks for stopping by Gunjan. It is nice meeting you.
    Best wishes
    //Eclipse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too.Thanks for visiting.
      Once again welcome to my blog.

      Delete
  5. Hi, Gunjan. Thank you for your kind words on my blog, nice to meet you. I'm glad you could participate in this weeks challenge. It is a little melancholy, but still very beautiful. And yes, sadness can be beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,a little melancholy.Waiting to see the final compiled poem.It must be interesting to read the beautiful lines added by you all .
      Once again ,welcome to the blog.

      Delete
  6. Dear Gunjan,
    Thanks a lot for your contribution. The final poem has been compiled. Come see here...
    I hope we'll see you linkup again for next month's challenge. Have a great weekend & see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, if you look closely, you'll see me smiling at you from GFC...I'm your newest follower! (lol)

      Delete
    2. many things happening at the same moment,i replying to comments ,you following me and this is something i am honoured and lastly reading the beautiful poem brilliantly compiled .
      I will surely be participating in next month's challenge and many more challanges to come.
      Once again ,thank you David .The last two days have been my wonderful days on blogosphere.

      Delete
    3. Gunjan my friend,
      I have a little something for you here...

      Also, if you have time, you're welcome to join me for Blog Hop Saturday! held every first Saturday of the month over at my main blog. Linky closes at 11:59pm EST on Sun Sept 2nd (N. America time or 16 hours from the time of this comment). Hope you can make it.

      Delete
    4. hi Andy,I added your link to my blog post http://readitnoworanytime.blogspot.in/2012/08/the-cycle-of-lovethe-statement-of-lover.html

      But i was not able to add my link using inlinkz.com.

      Delete