Friday, June 29, 2012

What THe Ffuckkk

Working as an engineer in an captive power plant of an Aluminium company is quite interesting.I ,recently ,conducted a poll around my place.I asked a simple question from almost more than hundred persons.                                
Of which material is the Pepsi can made up of ?
It was interesting to know that the material is Steel.
Wtf……..!


I will tell you an another incident which occured to me while travelling from Renukoot to Howrah…
I was in SL compartment.Three passengers from Renukoot were discussing the Politics.Aw! Politics…Congress…etc The topic of discussion shifted from Congress to Sachin  to Kumar Mangalam Birla to Condoms to Science and finally settled to the petrol prices.
P1:Chopan has arrived .
P2:Yes,see the wagons carrying bauxite…
P3:You know,bauxite is use to make iron…
When i turned to see the wagons carrying bauxite,i found it to be Coal…!
wtf…..!

No comments:

Post a Comment