Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Mountain of Lie ,,,ha ha ha

I thought of terming it as Hill of Lie,but the world ,the nasty world likes mountain but not hill,ocean but not sea.

The day was moon-lit with sun setting giving an insight to Nature's understanding of combination of primary and secondary colors.The evening was awesome and this gave me an insight that the night was going to be dark and weary.I was walking in the middle of nowhere with one thousand eight hundred and fifty stars staring at me without blinking their eyes even for a second.May be,the weather was too clear and the clouds stayed away leaving the sky barren,I thought.I kept walking with a leather bag containing some Horror books with romance mix with a small  erotica percentage.I loved horror till that day until i met a witch.

A witch who resided in big towers with no clock but a giant bell which rang not every hour but at every merciless kill which the witch did to feed her nine stomachs.The witch with her long white hair would strangled her victim and then suck his blood of the body.It gave her power to remain a witch,but she aged just like a normal woman.In our times,I mean when we where young we fell in love and our love brought on Earth,the first original demon,the cruel,merciless,two-long teethed,Dracula. 
                           Yes,Dracula was born to us.He was born on our first date after we had our first sexual encounter.

[to be continued ,,,plz write if  you like it...]

6 comments:

  1. Interesting...want to read more of this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,,,ofcourse i have to finish this ,this is going to be interesting one .

      Delete
  2. I wonder, what is going to happen next??
    Thanx for being a part of my blog :)
    Visit again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course Noopur.
      And thanks for visiting mine .
      Keep Visiting .

      Delete
  3. hi Gunjan, I must say your style is quite different... it scared me a bit though... let's see what's next :-)

    Regards,
    Anunoy Samanta
    -------------------------------
    http://just4suzan.blogspot.com

    http://imakemytrip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and plz don t be scared,the next coming is much interesting ...

      Delete