Thursday, June 28, 2012

Roaring bells and dancing girls !/?









Huh ! microsoft 2003,never thought I will get a chance to experience it.Thanks to XP.
Hold please . Sitting stable with unstable minds. This is not a rare problem.
Roaring bells and dancing girls is a rare and deathly combination. I was returning on my bike from Sambalpur after meeting my clients . I love my work of a travel agent or honeymoon travels arranging agent.I have been thinking all my day of my and my friends honeymoon.In this hectic life honeymoon has become a necessity , I mean to fuck your wife , you have to take leave from office. And we say this the wonderful days in a couple’s life. A person is known by its personality and his habits ,not by how he spent holidays or how he /she fucks. Without going into the gravity of resons behind Honeymoon,I was thinking ,will my friends accept my proposal. In the meantime I was entering the dense forests of Aishdalm. I too wanted to know the truth about Aishdalm like many others.Hope I get the chance today.The slope is increasing,I thought.My bike was working hard to keep me moving.
A blanket of darkness covered the whole jungle. It was 9 pm on my watch.The subject honeymoon was helpful .Marriage, bachelor party , friends , a new life ,etc seemed enthralling and kept me driving smoothly.Suddenly ,the most anticipated thing occurred .Roaring bells and dancing girls.The place was looking like an old monument standing from time unknown.A sign of life was difficult to find.But the truth! I stopped my bike.The scene was nothing near to the Ramsay’s horror movies. I was walking up the stairs with a cigarette in my hand. A smoke was necessary at that time.I was staggering by the time I came by a door . I knocked .No answer . I knocked harder ,still no answer .Then I almost kicked the door .Certainly ,Aishdalm has become more interesting than honeymoon .
A voice came from inside,”What do you want?”
I said,” I want the truth,Truth and only truth”.
“This is a temple ,you will get what you need. Nobody has returned empty from here.You will also get something”, he replied.”
“What.Temple?This is a temple.Who is the God here and where is he?” I was stunned with the reply .
“Ha! God!Don’t you know God is everywhere and by the way whom you think you are speaking to.”He spoked .
Fuck,no .Aishdalm.God.He is making a joke out of me.
“Am I speaking to God.”, I thought .
Impossible ? Nobody can talk to God in his conscience or when he is awake and in full consciousness as I was then. I have never heard people talking to God. Instead God has turned towards his worshipers and have conveyed his orders. So in no way God is always available to have a conversation or a meeting .He is always on a business trip, I mean to pick up souls for example.
Meanwhile,I was turning mad towards this nonsense of speaking to God. I almost shouted in frenziness,” Show your face ,reveal your identity and come out of the room if you are a God”.
“To meet me in person ,go down the hallway, open the first door on your left and you will find me”,came the answer.
It sounded easy.
The very next time I was at the door.Without waiting to knock or ask for permission,I opened the door.
I stood aghast for a moment.
Weird noises was coming from all around. Sound of swirling trees, roaring bells and a pulse rising view of some dancing girls was adding to my horror. I turned back, but …?
The monument I entered no longer stood there. I was standing in the middle of the jungle or better say Aishdalm. A dense fog started to appear as if embracing the whole place with its cold .The sound seemed to be moving away.The image of dancing girls was diminishing. The scene was sending a chill through my spine.Suddenly ,the place appeared lifeless with cold dense fog disabling the view . I started to run towards the sound of the roaring bells,hoping to find a life and move out from Aishdalm.
The sound was coming from a temple which was standing on a steep sloped mountain .On reaching there the whole Aishdalm could be seen.It was dense forest but the truth of Aishdalm was now clearly visible.I could see the dense fog and the dancing girls dancing on the tune of the roaring bells.Girls wearing nothing but had their faces covered ,dancing on the rhythm of the roaring bells.I climbed down without bothering to have a look of the temple.Again I was lost in the fog. What appeard visible from the above was again lost in the dense fog of my ignorance. There was hut nearby .I entered without any delay.I could see the girls sitting in a circle,having there faces turned towards each other.
I caught hold of one of the girls and asked,”Who are you and why you have your face covered”?
“We are the holy messengers of God.We show the true path to the people who are lost in Aishdalm.”she replied.
“And this veil?”
“This world has got many worlds embedded within it ,Every time you are available in a single place playing your role.Just like that we have got many faces.It is up to you which face you want to see.”She said plausibly.
“What about dancing to the roaring bells”,I asked my next question.
“The tunes has got many tones within it ,it is the tune which you want to hear.It is the voice you want to hear,it is the path you choose.Remember you always have a choice.”
The answer seemed philosophical but reasonable.
“The temple?”I was growing impatient with every answer.
“The temple shows you the many paths .The paths is always covered with the dense fog of the uncertainities and the unknowns which is kept stored in the path for you.You always follow a path.”She answered with the same tone.
“And the God”.
“Oh ! the god.He is busy making paths .He might be somewhere in Aishdalm”She answered with a laugh.
“One more thing ,am I lost”,I asked with an impatient voice.
“No ,you were lost.Now, you are not.”
“How do I get out”.
“You were always out.Remember nobody meet God in his consciousness.”She replied as if she were mocking my question.
Again the surrounding seemed silent and the dense fog begin to covered the entire Aishdalm with its cold embrace.I know it was early in the morning and I was on my bed .A new day has started.

No comments:

Post a Comment