Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My wife and Sharukh

Every morning  the rising sun rays rubs my forehead gently with tenderness like a mother(except during summer when i keep my window shut ) and my dear wife wakes me up with a cup of hot tea.A rolled newspaper bounded by a very thin strip of thread is found on my balcony.It must be thrown by the small boy who can get a gold medal in Olympics for his newspaper aiming for targeting the customer gates.He always do it with least  margin of error and all the times the rolled newspaper lands on the gates with a small thud.My wife invites me in the garden.I walks with small steps of pride  of owning a garden with a medium-sized round table with arch-shaped designer chairs adding to the beauty of the table.Keeping in mind the perimeter and area of my oval shaped garden with my house standing tall at its eccentricity ,I planted a lot of beautiful white oak trees:trees that owns itself.I often get  confused on the mere thought of sorting the beauty list in priority of objects present in my garden viz.,arch shaped chair,round table,evenly cut grass,a large iron gate,beautiful white oak and a beautiful wife.
Sometimes not having a child gives you the advantage of discussing anything ,just anything from Victoria’s secret to Manmohan’s secret.Nevertheless,we are planning to have a child after the rupee value gets stronger and the Indian economy improves.The rolled newspaper is a twenty-four page encyclopedia of current affairs and general awareness throwing light on almost every aspects of life and covering every topic from politics to war and sex to condoms. Being a die-hard fan of J K Rowling,I have always been thinking of reading newspaper similar to that of in Hogwarts except the contents.Well the dying democracy with a corruption so deep won’t allow a technology to excel which can be a means of recreation for the public.My wife,a very gentle human with a tender heart always shouting over articles which concerns woman injustice.The world is going to hell or the humanity is turning into barbarism or  why the rate of vegetables are rising and that of chickens are falling are her favourite comments.Well,I have always respected her admiration for women empowerment except when it comes to Sonia Gandhi and Rabri Devi.She once asked,I considered it then as a joke,Which state has got a husband and a wife serving as chief minister in consecutive terms?I was puzzled but  I think,you will be not.
The world lay flat on my table with page 3 with my wife and sports page was giving stress to my sports spirit.My beautiful wife who loved Sharukh more than me murmured something pleasant which sounded like,”I love you…”.I replied back in a romantic tone,”Me too…Darling”.She murmured again,”Not you Darling.”.My world,at that time only,lay shattered on the table just like the Indian cricket team crumbling into pieces against the English.Sachin got out for a duck but Sharukh hit a century on my face. Infact, my wife loves me very much but I in my utter conscience I do accept the fact that she never said,”I love you more than Sharukh”.Most often I  read the first page at last in my newspaper reading session because at that time my wife is gone and almost all worthy and unworthy news is covered by me and my wife including the marvellous ads and weather news.
                                            Almost reading for an hour ,sipping my cup of tea at times,i came across a weird advertisement.The advertisement read like...
             Are you a   Consumerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............
                                                    Reelaxe  your past and Restore your future.
The ad was on cosmetics.I was consumed with it for a while.Never mind,it is just an ad on enhancing female beauty,my inner self consoled me and i murmured,Am i ugly than Sharukh.Bullshit ,,,
The next moment I was busy reading Manmohan,Modi,Sonia,Mulayam,Aishwarya's baby,Salman 250 crores,flood,economy crisis,deaths,murder and crime.Offff!So much on one page.I was still,I felt in my sub-consciousness was occupied with my ugliness.Never mind....I kept sipping tea in between i turned pages and  changed thoughts.
Lo!What happened?My tea finished the moment it came.What  was i sipping then?Imaginary tea or just like one from the tea ads described in the newspaper.Anyways it was worth sipping.But even in my reality,my wife keeps Sharukh at the top is her Lover's Priority List.

4 comments:

  1. "Victoria’s secret to Manmohan’s secret" .. Lolz

    Home with a garden .. Lucky you.:P
    I always wish to have a home with a small garden, where I can accomplish my gardening hobby.

    Enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Anjali ...I enjoyed writing it too. :)

      Delete
  2. Lol ! loved the humor ! Well SRK happens to be on the top of my list :))))))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks TTT,The great actor has always been a part and parcel of my life in one way or the another.He comes popping out in my every chatting with girls whenever i ask their favorite actor.
      Thanks a ton,you liked it.

      Delete